Our 2021 Calendar of events will be launched in February 2021.
We would love to hear about you and your business. Would you like to present at one of our events and tell our community who you are and what you do?
Please register at [email protected] to tell us your interest, and what you would like to do.
Mingle Markets – A new initative in 2021
In 2021 we will be introducing Mingle Markets where any business can have a Market stand at our events to showcase what you do. If you would like to be part of our next event please register your interest at [email protected]
If you would like to be part of the Executive Committee please view the attached documents.
DYCCI host the following regular events:
- Our 2021 Calendar will be published in February 2021.
- Quarterly ‘Be Inspired in Business’ series – next Brunch and Business details in the planning
- Quarterly Women in Business network meetings next date TBA
- Business Excellence Awards – TBA
- Business Excellence Gala Night – TBA
- DYCCI sponsored events– TBA
During 2020 and COVID we conducted a number of live ZOOM sessions covering Finance – cashflow, Digital Marketing – setting up Google accounts, website goals and facebook and google advertising.
We are currently working with various organisations to offer online workshops to our members and well as Face to Face workshops
You can access last years interviews on our facebook page and loaded on youtube.
- Andrew Bromley – Smartline Dunsborough
- Libby Mettam MLA
- Peter Davies – Cape Realty Yallingup
- Tash Ayres – Agristart
- Greg Milner – Down South Business and Marketing
- Justin Liu – OAD e-commerce