Due to COVID19 our face to face networking programs have been put on hold.
We have conducted a number of live ZOOM sessions covering Finance – cashflow, Digital Marketing – setting up Google accounts, website goals and facebook and google advertising.
We are currently working with various organisations to offer online Interview sessions called In the Spotlight.
These are on our facebook page and loaded on youtube also
- Andrew Bromley – Smartline Dunsborough
- Libby Mettam MLA
- Peter Davies – Cape Realty Yallingup
- Tash Ayres – Agristart
- Greg Milner – Down South Business and Marketing
- Justin Liu – OAD e-commerce
If you would like to join one of our In the Spotlight sessions, please contact [email protected]
We would love to hear about you ad your business.
Our AGM is scheduled for Tuesday 26th May 2020 at 5.00pm
We will be conducting this via Zoom. Please register at [email protected] to receive the zoom link.
If you would like to be part of the Executive Committee please view the attached documents.
To RSVP for our latest event View our upcoming events on our calendar
We hope to be able to offer our networking events in coming months and will keep you posted.
DYCCI host the following regular events:
- Monthly sundowners (3rd Tuesday of the month 5.30 -7.30 pm) often featuring news updates, new member introductions and interesting guest speakers
- 16th June 2020
- 17th July 2020
- 18th August 2020
- 15th September 2020
- 20th October 2020
- 17th November 2020
- 1th December 2020
- Quarterly ‘Be Inspired in Business’ series – next Brunch and Business details in the planning
- Quarterly Women in Business network meetings next date tba
- DYCCI sponsored events– Jazz by the Bay
- Business Excellence Awards – Applications open 1 June 2019 and close 31 August 2019
- Business Excellence Gala Night – Friday 25th October 2019