Included in your membership
- Free Business Directory listing on our website www.dycci.com.au
- Various marketing and promotional activities on behalf of the membership base, including buy-local campaigns, signage and advertising which encourages and supports local business.
- Members ‘special offers’ included in our monthly newsletter
- Monthly Chamber Sundowners– some of the most popular events on the region’s business calendar, attracting between 40-120 people at any one of the fabulous venues around the region.
- Great way to keep abreast about what is going on in the business community
- Opportunity to building brand awareness and loyalty amongst the Chamber Membership.
- DYCCI is one of the City’s key stakeholder groups.
- Chamber represents its Businesses on a variety of issues and concerns that arise in the area by making submissions to local and state governments and other relevant groups.
- DYCCI encourages economic development and the vibrancy of the retail and business community
- DYCCI provides the latest up to date information on issues and events / developments happening in the region that are relevant to business in the area.
- Monthly newsletters, website and Facebook updates which include business promotions, news and events.
Social and Educational Events
- Guest speakers at Business Breakfasts
- Women in Business Network
- Support of Margaret River Region Business Awards
- Hannay Lane Street Party
- Plans to contribute to public art/sculptures
- Involvement in promotion of area for cruise ship passengers
- Hannay Lane revitalisation project in conjunction with Dunsborough Progress Association and City of Busselton
Membership with CCIWA with associated benefits
- HR, health and safety advice and support, education and information, advocacy
The support of all businesses is the key to the ‘strength of our voice’.