The Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI) is our national voice on issues affecting business. We share its vision to make Australia the best place to live and do business.
Members of the Australian Chamber include all state and territory chambers of commerce, national industry associations and a council of business leaders from individual enterprises.
Together, the CCI represent Australian businesses of all shapes and sizes, across all sectors of the economy, and from every corner of our country.
Every Member of ours in Western Australia benefits from the advocacy undertaken at a national level in the name of free enterprise.
Our members are automatically given CCI membership and can access all CCI benefits including:
CCI Membership Benefits
- Unlimited access to the Employee Relations Advice Centre
- Occupational Health and Safety Telephone advice
- CCIWA membership rates for training and events services
- CCIWA member rates for consulting services
- Weekly Business Bytes electronic newsletter
Visit CCIWA website for more information.